Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome to the Talking with Ty Blog. Where speech can and should be fun!


My name is Ty Hampton and I am a certified speech and language pathologist based in Anchorage, Alaska. I own and operate my speech therapy clinic from my home which is conveniently located in midtown. The office is easily accessible by the New Seward Highway, Lake Otis, Elmore Road, or Abbott and is located at 3030 East 88th Avenue.

I provide excellent one on one speech therapy services to children anywhere from one year of age through 21 years of age. Since I am the only therapist, you and your child will receive the utmost attention, care, and compassion during your evaluation and treatment sessions. I have been practicing in Anchorage since 2006 and most of my clients have been with me the entire time. Please "shop around" when looking for a therapist, as it is an important decision for you and your child. Finding a therapist who you and your child interact well with is an important factor in creating a comfortable environment that leads to success. As one of the few male therapists in the city/state, many people have heard of me that work within the field, and I feel very confident in my skills as a clinician and my reputation that I have earned.

1 comment:

  1. You should be confident. You have touched many lives; both your clients and their families. You are a positive force in the world and your efforts on your clients behalf's are admirable.

    ReplyDelete